Samsung ML-2510 printer was a cinch to set up, and for a laser it’s a compact jobbie too, measuring a reasonably modest 14? x12? x10? – perfect as a desktop printer for the home/small office. Samsung’s print quality and speed were certainly impressed. Text came out every bit as crisp as you’d expect from a laser and managed to 24 pages per minute.
With just a combined toner and drum to replace, maintenance is something of a no-brainer task, taking less than a minute. Samsung ML-2510 printer cartridges can be picked up for fifty quid or so and should be good for around 3,000 pages; working out at around 1.6p per page (not including the paper). The printer tray at the bottom stores a useful 250 sheets, so you can let it get on with big jobs unattended, with the printer fairly quiet in operation.
Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer Specifications
- Dimensions: 14? x12? x10? (378 x 299 x 227 mm)
- Weight: 1.97 lbs
- Max Resolution ( B&W ): 1200 dpi x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 24 pages/min - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 100,000 pages
- 1st page printing time: 8.5 s
- Computer Interface Compatible USB 2.0
- Toner Cartridge Model: Samsung ML-2010D3
How to Increase Samsung ML-2510 Printer Lifespan
- Choose Premium, High Quality ML-2510 Toner Cartridges
- Cheap low quality toner cartridges may affect the performance of the printer itself. That is like buying a compatible spare part for a car instead of buying the original parts. It may somewhat perform the same function as the original, but it would not last as long. If you have high expectations on the printing results and primarily print in full color, select the genuine Samsung ML-2010D3 cartridge would be our recommendation.
- Go Easy on a Paper Jam
- In case of a paper jam, do not force the paper out. This is not only damage the printer, but also leave bits of torn paper inside, which could cause harm later on. To get the paper out smoothly, remove the hatch attached at the back, you will gain access to the paper wheels and you should be able to see the jammed paper to get it out.
- Avoid Shutting Down the Printer in an Improper Manner
- Turn off your Samsung ML-2510 printer when not in use. Remember to use the printer’s power button and then remove the plug if need be. Don’t turn the power off if you are in the middle of something.