How is your IBM Thinkpad X60 Battery(40Y7001) condition?
Fortunately, there is a quick tip that can help you maintain your ThinkPad laptop battery life f – by calibrating your batteries every month or two.
CALIBRATING X60 BATTERY
- Charge the laptop battery until it’s fully charged
- Keep the fully charged state for two hours or more
- Disconnect power adapter
- Use your 40Y7001 battery until it goes to sleep (empty state)
- Leave it for five hours or longer
- Connect the power adapter and charge the battery until it’s full